www.bistrograce.com may contain advertisements, affiliate links, sponsored content, paid insertions, or other forms of monetization.
Bistro Grace main goal is to educate about the best possible lifestyle brand of food, recipes, herbs, restaurants, deals, reviews, and travel information, etc to its readers. We are committed to updating you with the latest and unbiased news and trends related to lifestyle products, including travel and tourism. We believe in the word of mouth marketing standards and so we are committed to transparency.
www.bistrograce.com refrains from excessive popup ads and strives to keep our post free to our visitors. The brands may compensate us and provide us with free products in response to our honest opinion, but that content will be clearly identified as sponsored content.
Any monetary or non-monetary incentives Bistro Grace receives from the brands in return for our honest opinion, help us deliver authentic content to our readers, and compensate the team for their hard work.
Read below a set of more detailed information on Bistro Grace:
Bistro Grace may work with lifestyle brands and other service providers in the following manner:
- We may have affiliate fees, cost-per-click, and/or sponsorship arrangements, with leading lifestyle brands. Clearly and forcefully, this compensation has no impact on the guides and reviews we publish.
- We may sell advertising units to onsite display and email marketing, to lifestyle brands. Any compensation received in response to advertising sales has no influence on our company team’s review of any products or services included on our website.
- We may also receive products free of cost from the lifestyle brands for the purpose of sharing honest reviews to include on our site. No such contributions would influence the content or post we publish and do not guarantee a positive review of that particular product.
- We may run sponsored/premium content on social media platforms. If we’re paid to post on social media, we’ll always clearly highlight this post with the hashtag #promotion or #promo. We’ll also label sponsored posts we send through the Bistro Grace newsletter.
- We’re sometimes get compensated by lifestyle and service-provider brands in return for publishing sponsored content or guest posts written by their team. Our website always labels these sponsored content in the author’s bio section, at the bottom of the page.
The following are the steps we have taken to ensure independent and honest product reviews to our readers:
- We provide a diverse and true understanding of lifestyle products; we work with both experienced writers and independent journalists with direct ties to the industry. In addition, we seek out the opinions of consumers who are connected long-term to this industry.
- We’ll always clearly disclose any potential conflicts of interest to the lifestyle brands. When giving product reviews, we’ll never collaborate with reviewers that work with a competing brand.
- We provide objective review standards to our product reviewers and encourage them to give their genuine opinion on a product. We only collaborate with top-notch lifestyle brands and promise to share an honest opinion, no matter what amount of money we’re offered.
Copyright and Rights Reserved
The information given on this website, including audio, video, images, text, and other forms of content is Copyright © Bistro Grace.com and may not be downloaded, republished, reproduced, or otherwise copied without written permission of Bistro Grace.org and of the author.
If you have any questions, contact our team now. Thank you for visiting our site.
– The Bistro Grace team