Kratom, aka Mitragyna speciosa, is a tropical tree in the coffee family. It’s native to South Asian countries where people use it for medicinal reasons.
One of the first things Kratom lovers will notice about this herb is its classification into different strains––– red vein, green vein, and white vein.
Different color means a different chemical composition and different effect the Kratom leave will have on a human mind and body. But you will be amazed to know that red vein Kratom strain has some unique properties and is also known as the king of all strains.
Here, in this guide, we are talking about why red is the most popular strain, its main uses, pros and cons, and how to consume it safely as possible. Continue reading until the end:
What Is Red Vein Kratom?
Red vein Kratom leaves have reddish stem and veins. The trees of this Kratom grow in both parched environments and knee-deep water bodies. However, it is hard to find trees that grow in both conditions.
What Is Unique About Red Vein Kratom?
This strain has a long history of its use because it contains high alkaloid counts–alkaloids play an essential role in treating pain relief as well as a relaxing mind and body.
The alkaloid content ‘7-OH-mitragynine is uncommon in Kratom plants, whereas, it is available in rich quantity in red vein breeds.
This is the reason the medicinal uses of this strain are numerous as compared to other veins; thus it has more demand.
Pros & Cons Of Red Vein Kratom
1) Pain Relief
Research shows that red Kratom works like aspirins that help to thin the blood and to make it easy to flow. While other strains (green and white) are best known for their stimulating effects, the red strain main selling point is their pain-relieving qualities.
2) Sedative Effects
Red vein provides a user’s sedative-like feeling they could never experience by consuming other strains. For those suffering from depression and high blood pressure can enjoy red Kratom calming effect as it allows the mind and body to relax for some time.
3) Sleep Aid
This red vein Kratom strain is also perfect for people who face sleep problems or insomnia, which sometimes leads to addiction to powerful narcotics. Hence results in a tragic end.
4) Opiate Withdrawal
The alkaloids present in red vein strain work great in countering the withdrawal effects of drugs and making you feel more comfortable. Red vein Kratom offers a natural solution to these people with fewer adverse effects.
5) Mood Enhancement
Red strain rich content of 7-OH-mitragynine makes it a powerful mood enhancer. If you’re feeling depressed or down in energy, red strain can pep you up in a few minutes.
- Some side effects of using red vein Kratom are noticeable if a user exceeds the recommended dose.
- Additionally, side effects like anxiety, nausea and vomiting, trouble sleeping, lethargy, lightheadedness, respiratory problems, dizziness, and digestive issues are far less common.
Advice To Users
- One should never attempt to self medicate with red Kratom, especially to cure opiate addiction and withdrawal. This process should be initiated under the supervision of a detox professional that can also provide you all the physical and emotional support you need.
- Hydrate yourself as much as you can since red Kratom can lead to dehydration.
- Lastly, you should consume this product in low amounts if the sole purpose is to heal your medical condition. Likewise, if you intend to use red Kratom as a remedy for drug addiction, you must start taking a high amount of product and then reduce the dosage gradually.
What Are The Different Varieties Of Red Vein Kratom?
Variety Arises From:
- The location where the herb is grown; Bali, Maeng Da, Borneo, etc.
- The color which the Kratom leaf takes–– that is red, green, or white.
There is a huge demand for the following types of Red Vein Kratom strains.
- Red Borneo –best known for the power to curb pain.
- Red Thai –though red Thai isn’t so common among the red vein family, it is valued as a painkiller and for treating opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- Red Vietnam –comes from Borneo, it is also used for pain relief and treating opiate withdrawal.
- Red Bali – this strain has similar properties as the Red Vietnam strain provides except that its euphoric effects are less potent.
- Red Indo –also known as Red Kali works best for a relaxing mind and boosting your energy level.
Below we would also shed light on the less known red vein Kratom strains.
Red Sunda Kratom aka Sundanese Kratom
Origin: All Sunda Kratom products are from the trees grown in the Sunda Islands in Southeast Asia.
Effects: Red Sunda is one of the most sedating strains available in the market, known for its mildly euphoric effects. Consumers feel a deep relaxation, which makes it a great strain to fight insomnia.
Red Sulawesi Kratom
Origin: Sulawesi is an island in Indonesia commonly known for the source of this Kratom strain.
Effects: Red Sulawesi Kratom works excellent in managing chronic pain, depression, anxiety, stress disorders. It contains analgesic properties that help relax your body’s hormonal system and mind.
Red Jong Kong
Origin: Red JongKong is an OG strain. It grows deep in the Kapuas River valley in the Indonesian part of Borneo Island.
Effects: Red JongKong is harvested from old-growth Kratom trees that are rich in alkaloids. It acts as a good painkiller and is potent enough to replace OTC sedatives. Moreover, this strain will help you relax at the end of an arduous day.
What’s The Best Red Kratom Strain?
Although every Kratom strain has almost similar properties, yet the environmental and cultivation differences can create a demarcation between these strains.
The thing to remember is that Kratom can only thrive in tropical climates, and this is the reason its cultivation countries are Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and China.
As for the best red vein Kratom, you must experiment with the strains mentioned above to find the right fit for you.
How To Take Red Vein Kratom?
You can take red Kratom in a variety of ways, but the most popular method for consuming it is through Kratom powder–––typically consumed with water or juice to improve the taste.
The powder tends to show fast results than other methods. Likewise, you can also use capsules if you think the powder is too bitter to consume.
Did You Know?
Red Kratom tea, if consumed at night, will help you fall asleep easily. However, using red Kratom during the day could produce unintended results, as sedative effects may cause you to feel unnecessarily tired.
Red Vein Kratom Dosage Guideline
Because red vein Kratom has high potency, you need to be very careful in finding the right dosage. The standard advice is to start from a small dose and gradually increase to a higher amount.
- For first time users–––start from 1 gram of Kratom. After an hour, assess your feelings and check if there’s a need to increase the dose.
- If the users feel anxiety, experts recommend 4 to 5 grams of Kratom to feel better.
- Moreover, if someone is looking to use the herb as a treatment for pain relief, 9 grams of the product would work better.
Ultimately, there is no specific dose of Kratom, and the user must experiment with this magical herb to determine the correct dosage.
Red Vein Kratom Review: From Where To Buy Authentic Red Vein Kratom?
Because red Kratom has rare qualities, its varieties are rare to find in some vendors. However, there are many online vendors of Red Vein Kratom, you need to very cautious about the authenticity and quality of the product.
A good Kratom vendor will:
- Offer access to their product test results
- Provide product details including its sources
- Brief their lab testing policies
If you are looking to get rid of pain, stress, anxiety, or depression, look no further because red vein Kratom is the ultimate solution for handling all these conditions.
Make sure you don’t overdo it!
Read more about red vein Kratom and share your knowledge with others.